Monday, May 20, 2013

Welcome!

First off, Welcome to A Touch of Fiction. As the name suggests this blog will be dedicated to writing fiction, mostly short stories but you never know where it will go. Right now my plan is for each post I am going to start with a writing prompt and just write. I want to use the inspiration from those prompts and see where they take me. Most of these stories will end up being really rough, so they will be far from perfect and I will never make a claim that any of them are. 

Right now, this is just a way for me to write more and get my words out there. If something comes from one of the stories I write from on here that would be awesome. But I want to use this to work on my writing and to entertain. So if you stick with me and like what I write, great! I really appreciate all the support I get. I love writing and creating stories and I hope you enjoy what I have to write. If there is a story you don't like I'm sorry but I really hope you do find some that you enjoy and want to read more.

Thank you,
K.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment